I’ll never forget how the depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Still does.
Tips For Decreasing Hidden Sugar
1. Read the ingredients list and learn terms that mean added sugar. These include sugar, white sugar, brown sugar, confectioner’s sugar, corn syrup, dextrin, honey, invert sugar, maple syrup, raw sugar, beet sugar, cane sugar, corn sweeteners, evaporated cane juice, high fructose corn syrup, malt, molasses, and turbinado sugar, to name a few.
2. Don’t drink sugar. Drinks are a big source of sugar for many people and they don’t even fill us up. Nixing sugary drinks can take out up to 500 calories a day from your diet.
3. Curb Sugar cravings with fresh fruit. Fruit has sugar, but it also has fiber which slows the absorption of sugar into the bloodstream.
4. Swap sweets for sweat. According to researchers from the University of Colorado, working out may protect against the harmful effects of sugar. Plus you’ll burn calories!
5. Take baby steps. Don’t go cold turkey. Scale back your added sugar slowly and you’ll find your sugar cravings will diminish. Your taste buds will adjust over time. Source
this freaks me out
I’m about the life of curbing my sugar.
*pushes all my candy aside.* Motto is key, and this picture makes me sick to my stomach with motto.
Precious Adams performing Aurora act 3 variation
2014 Prix de Lausanne
(she won a scholarship + the contemporary dance prize!)
i just stared at this for ~5 min bc graceful
she is GORGEOUS
you kno those gifs where all you can look at is their feet
this is one of those
im so happy for her. she faced a lot of issues at Bolshoi for being black, she was even told to bleach her skin. look at her now! biggest fuck you to all the racists that treated her badly regardless of her talent. WERK GIRL.
Can we get into the definition of her upper body and the tissue paper delicacy of her hands?